Have you Tried Yin Yoga?
This class happens every Monday Evening 7:15 - 8:15PM. Costs are the same as regular studio classes
Monthly Membership $60 (price increase in March unless grandfathered in) 5 class pass $30 Drop in $8
What is Yin Yoga? It is a passive practice involving a seated and supine poses. The poses are typically held between 3-5 mins in order to stretch the connective tissue around the joints.
Here are 9 reasons to incorporate Yin into your practice:
- Yin Increases your flexibility.
- You can Practice Yin anywhere
- Yin fosters Self-Love by calming the nervous system.
- It melts away stress.
- Yin allows you to become in tune to your feelings, sensations, and emotions because begin to listen to your body due to the slower paced class.
- It Builds Fortitude and Perseverance.
- Yin is Like Meditation for beginners.
- It enables you to release some of your physical and emotional obstacles.
- Yin gives you a fabulous afterglow.